Virtual Learning Programme
We recognise the importance of being able to pivot from the classroom to a Virtual Learning programme, following our experience of the summer term in 2020. We have proven success and experience in switching on a full curriculum of teaching as well as some co-curricular activities through Microsoft Teams platform supported by Show My Homework.
If required for health reasons we are also able to provide students a full timetable of lessons at home whilst we still run our lessons at Mount House.
We recognise that our students live in a digital age, so aim to support students shaping their intellectual and moral tools in relation to their ‘digital self.’ Simply we need to ensure we support students fully in how they interact and manage with the technology. We will run seminars including:
- Online skills across the social platforms
- Shaping digital ‘detox’ habits
- Making ‘good’ choices in forming your online self – image, voice, affiliations.
- Ethical and moral issues relating to online behaviour.
- Personal protection online.
- Optimising digital profile for recruitment.
- Confidence in social media issues.