Mount House uniform can be purchased from Smiths Schoolwear, Cockfosters
Items to purchase are as follows:
Boys blazer, jumper, trousers and short or long sleeve shirt
|Boys blazer||Boys trousers||Long sleeve shirt||Short sleeve shirt|
|Black socks||MHS jumper||MHS tie|
Girls blazer, jumper, skirt, short or long sleeve blouse, black socks or tights
|Girls blazer||Girls skirt||Short sleeve blouse||Long sleeve blouse|
|Black tights||MHS jumper||Girls trousers|
Both boys and girls are expected to wear black shoes that can be polished. The student’s school bag and coat are left to their own personal choice, but dark colours are preferred.
PE/Games Kit Requirements & Regulations
- Trainers must be white (some colour is allowed, as long as the majority of colour on the shoe is white)
- Football/rugby boots with studs
- Mouth guard (can be purchased from most sports shops and is compulsory for hockey)
- Shin pads (can be purchased from most sports shops and are compulsory for hockey and football)
(students will be informed of sports rotations and the activities they will take part in at the beginning of the academic year, therefore please ensure that your child has a mouth guard and shin pads at the start of the Autumn term).
- Students are required to change for every PE lesson, even if they are not physically taking part in the lesson.
- Students must ensure that they have the correct PE kit and equipment for the relevant lessons.
- Asthma sufferers who require an inhaler must bring it to every PE and Games lesson.
- Only roll-on or stick deodorants are allowed. Aerosol deodorants or body sprays are not permitted due to the effect on asthma sufferers.
- Long hair must be tied back at all times during PE and Games lessons.
- Fingernails should be kept to a reasonable length (any pupil with fingernails of an unsuitable length will be asked to cut them).
- Jewellery must not be worn during PE lessons.
|Unisex polo top||Unisex hoodie||Unisex rugby shirt||Unisex track top|
|Unisex track pant||Leggings||Skort||Sport shorts|
|Sport socks||MHS Sport Bag|
- Please ensure that all clothing and equipment is named accordingly.
- Students will be encouraged to leave their PE bag in a designated area during the school day. This will enable them to locate it before lessons and clubs.
- Please encourage your child to take their kit home regularly so that it can be washed.
- From time to time there are changes within lessons and therefore we encourage students to bring their full kit to every lesson.