Our vision is underpinned by values which enable each pupil to ASPIRE to be:
- Adaptable: prepared for life and future eventualities.
- Supportive: a community with a strong sense of belonging in a safe, caring, inclusive and happy environment in which everyone feels valued.
- Principled: promoting the importance of being a responsible citizen; developing an awareness of, and contributing to, both the local and broader community.
- Inquisitive: developing a high degree of intellectual curiosity, beyond the expected levels of subject knowledge and high academic achievement, fostering a life-long love of learning.
- Resilient: developing a growth mindset, being capable of taking knocks with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent: aiming for excellence and to make the best even better